Marion KY Disc Golf Course
HB Clark Signature Design # 93, established 2019.
Directions: (553 Old Morganfield Road will get you close on you GPS).From downtown (Hwy 60 going North), take a left by convince store on E-Bellville St. (Hwy 120).Go 4 blocks, turn right by feed mill on Old Shady Grove Road. Go to end of road, then you must turn left on Country Road – it dead ends into park. Turn left, park past skate park up hill near basket ball court – hole 1 by the pavilion.
4th Annual Marion Disc Golf Open
APRIL 8, 2023
Presented by Marion Tourism and Bluegrass Disc Golf
$1000.00 added to pro purse! $750.00 added to amateur prizes payout!
Register here on Disc Golf Scene
PDGA C-tier event: PDGA membership not required
(pay an additional $10 fee if not a member)
90 player limit!
Players package for first 70 amateurs:
DISCRAFT Z-disc (you pick), Weekender golf bag, Big Mini Buzzz, stickers.
Trophies for all division winners with 4 or more players registered by March 20th
Check in 7:30 to 8:30
– no players meeting – info on line!
Tee off 9AM Saturday, round 2 at 1:30PM
- Course information and rule list for the 2023 Marion Open:
- Round one play long pin on 7, round 2 play short pin – all divisions!
- Please check in between 7:30 and 8:30 so we know you are here.
- Hole by Hole Rule list:
- 1: Ditch not OB.
- 2: Mando to left of marked tree near tee. OB: beyond top of bank of creek beyond hole, on or over paved walking trail on hill top.
- 3: OB: beyond top of bank of creek to right beyond hole.
- 4: No OBs.
- 5: In or over creek to left of fairway.
- 6: No OBs.
- 7: OB: Top of bank of creek crossing fairway, and on bridge to hole. Top of bank of creek to left of fairway.
- 8: OB: top of bank and over of bank of creek to left of fairway.
- 9: OB: on or over paved walkway to left, in basketball court fence beyond.
- 10: OB: in ball court fence to left. Ditch in front NOT OB. Creek to left of tee 6 is OB.
- 11: No OB.
- 12: OB: on or over gravel road beyond basket.
- 13: OB: over fence to right, on or over gravel road to left.
- 14: OB: tee shot that ends in pond, re-tee with one penalty stroke. OB fence long. Gravel road way right is not OB. If any shot other than from tee lands in water, play from where the disc went into the water with penalty stroke
- 15: OB: tee shot that ends in pond, retee with one penalty stroke. OB fence to right. If any shot other than from tee lands in water, play from where the disc went into the water with penalty stroke.
- 16: OB: fence to far left, on or over paved path beyond, fence and painted line to right of hole.
- 17: Tee shot must clear walkway directly in front of tee or retee with penalty. On or over paved walkway to right of fairway OB. On or over paved walkway beyond (above) hole OB.
- 18: OB: On or over paved walkway to right OB. Ditch in fairway NOT OB.